Once hosting the Chapel of the seminary of local Scalabrinian Fathers, this room is the largest of our congress centre.
With a capacity of 340 seats, our Plenary Hall has a classic architecture and features elegant marbles, wooden fixtures, Murano glass wall lamps and ruby red seats (with retractable tablet arm) that remind of Milan’s La Scala theatre.
Moreover, the space may be split to make the hall smaller and can be personalized with ad hoc settings and effects.
Scalabrini Hall, a unique destination in Brescia for the most prestigious conventions and seminars.
- Integrated audio/video/illumination Pixie Pro Network Control System;
- Bose Panaray MA12 mid/high modular speakers with bass 502 B loudspeaker;
- Bose PowerMatch 4250-2kw amplifier audio system with four fixed microphones at the speakers’ table (removable), one handheld microphone and one clip-on microphone linked to sound processor Bose ControlSpace ESP-1240 (going up to 12 microphones);
- 6000 ANSI lumen ceiling mount projector Sanyo 1366×800 pixels with HDMI terminal;
- Windows laptop with USB port for the client’s presentation;
- 450 x 270 cm ceiling projection rollaway screen;
- free Wi-Fi connection;
- 360 degree fixed camera (record to be quoted);
- room remote control settings;
- closed circuit television link to the Bonomelli Hall.